Face the Facts WVIT 10 a.m.
Host: Mike Hydeck
Waterbury Police Chief Fernando Spagnolo discusses the rash of youth crime in his city and whether a new law is having an impact.
Kosta Diamantis, Director of School Construction Grants & Review for the State, talks with Mike about improving ventilation in schools.
Christine Stuart reports on some of the upsets in this week’s municipal primaries.
Power & Politics News12 Saturday at 4:30 pm & 6:30/ Sunday 11:30am & 6:30pm.
Host: John Craven
Cannabis Countdown: What’s next in legal marijuana?
- Michelle Seagull (CT Consumer Protection commissioner)
- Andrea Comer (Social Equity Council chair)
Redistricting and You
- State Sen. Kevin Kelly (R-CT Senate Minority Leader)
- State Rep. Gregg Haddad (D-Mansfield)
- Gov. Lamont wants to extend CT’s COVID emergency. Why homeless shelters say it could be a matter of life and death.
- Major upset in Stamford: Longtime Mayor David Martin falls to Caroline Simmons in the Democratic primary
CT ’21 WFSB 8:30 a.m.
Host: Eric Parker
Status of Sports Gaming
Guest: Paul Mounds / Chief of Staff to Gov. Ned Lamont
Covid in Connecticut
Guest: Dr. Virginia Bieluch / Chief of Infectious Diseases at the Hospital of Central Connecticut
Sunday Spotlight / Fall Foliage
Guest: Christopher Martin / State Forester
This Week in Connecticut WTNH 10:00 am
Host: Dennis House
Juvenile Justice Reform:
Mayor Lisa Marotta (R) Rocky Hill/ Brian Foley, State Police spokesperson/State Senator Matt Lesser (D)/State Senator Kevin Kelly (R)
Off to Washington: Sara Bronin, Biden nominee
CT Capitol Report WTNH 10:30am
Host: Tom Dudchik
Liz Kurantowicz and State Rep. Sean Scanlon join Tom
The Real Story Fox61 10 a.m.
Host: Jenn Bernstein
Dr. Albert Ko from the Yale School of Public Health talks about Connecticut’s fight against Covid-19.
Greg Bordonaro from the Hartford Business Journal discusses how Connecticut businesses seem to be faring at this stage of the pandemic.