Face the Facts WVIT 10 a.m.
Host: Mike Hydeck
Gov. Ned Lamont/(D) Connecticut
Mayor Justin Elicker/(D) New Haven
Christine Stuart discusses state employees’ response to the budget
Power & Politics News12 Saturday at 4:30 pm & 6:30/ Sunday 11:30am & 6:30pm.
Host: John Craven
- Paul Mounds (Gov. Lamont’s chief of staff)
- State Sen. Kevin Kelly (CT Senate GOP leader)
- State Rep. Vin Candelora (CT House GOP leader)
- John Pavia (Quinnipiac School of Law – member of Bush v Gore legal team)
- Robert Sanders (University of New Haven)
- Gary Rose (Sacred Heart University)
This Week in Connecticut WTNH 10:00 am
Host: Dennis House
U.S. Rep. Jahana Hayes (D) CT-5
Governor Ned Lamont (D)
Topics: covid vaccines, Washington developments, CT economy
Reports from: Kent Pierce, Amber Diaz, Jodi Latina, Lisa Carberg
CT Capitol Report WTNH 10:30am
Host: Tom Dudchik
Former House Speaker Brendan Sharkey and former State Senator John McKinney:
The state budgetLegalizing marijuana
Face the State WFSB 8:30 a.m.
Host: Susan Raff
The Real Story Fox61 10 a.m.
Host: Jenn Bernstein
State Representative Robyn Porter and YWCA’s Christina Jackson talk about the CROWN ACT, which is a bill that targets hair discrimination in the workplace and schools.
Max Downtown and Trumbull Kitchen Co-owner Steve Abrams, Place 2 Be owner Gina Luari, and Chicago Sam’s general manager Ryan Kealey on restaurants struggling during pandemic.